Let's learn together

Deals with American Poetry, Diasporic Writings etc

Posted by Suja Kurup P L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Articles/ Papers

  • KATE MILLETT: THE AMBIVALENT FEMINIST
  • Review: Paryaya Kathakal by NS Madhavan
  • A FRESH LOOK AT THE ATHARVA VEDA - RATI SAXENA'S 'THE SEEDS OF THE MIND
  • Crossing Invisble Boundaries: Historical and Political Perspectives on Casteism in A. N. Sattanathan's Plain Speaking: A Sudra's Story

My Favorite Authors

  • A. K. Ramanujan
  • Agatha Christie
  • Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
  • Denise Levertov
  • John Ashbery
  • Philip Larkin

Indian Diasporic Literature

  • Indian English Writers

American Literature Links

  • American Literary Classics
  • American Poets
  • Twentieth-century Poetry
  • Women Writers

God's Own Country links

  • Education Department
  • Government of Kerala
  • Kerala Tourism
  • My College
  • University of Kerala

Blog Archive

  • January (1)
  • October (1)
  • September (1)
  • July (1)
  • June (2)
  • May (2)

Learning English

  • Business English
  • Grammer
  • Quiz

About Me

Suja Kurup P L
I am a faculty member of the PG and Research Department of English, FMN College, Kollam affiliated to the University of Kerala. My research interests lie in American Poetry, American-Jewish Poetry, Eco-aesthetics and Indian Diasporic Literature. I am sure that the list of people who have read these articles is a short one. I love teaching. I hope that the content is useful and that you will share it with others. Feel free to post queries in the above areas. sujapl@gmail.com
View my complete profile